aixACCT Systems is your partner in electrical testing for
material development and device qualification and cuts down
time to market of its customer´s new products by
offering new testing concepts and system solutions.
aixACCT concentrates on the following market segments:
The products range from material characterization to device qualification during production.
- Non volatile memory technologies (e.g. FeRAM, RRAM)
- MEMS (e.g. cantilevers, membranes)
- Actuator / sensor applications (multilayer actuators, pressure sensors)
aixACCT products are continuous innovations, which have been introduced into the market
over the last decade, for example
aixACCT products cover the whole range from material study to prototype testing and quality
assurance during production. Even the field of FEM simulations is covered by aixACCT. This
gives our customers the ability to prove at an early stage of product development the
functionality of new devices. aixACCT entered into a strategic alliance with INOSTEK Inc.
Korea to cover the whole product chain, including material supply, in order to create a
trustful relation to its customer from the initial idea to the ready for sales product.
- Double beam laser interferometer system for 6′′ wafers to qualify MEMS
- Wafer level testing of FeRAM cell capacitors and 1T-1C cells
- Multilayer actuator qualification in a sample holder with compressive load to emulate system environment and application specific loading
Success of this philosophy can be found worldwide in products like printers, car injection
systems, and memory devices.
Our team at aixACCT consists of highly qualified people from material, mechanical, and
electrical engineering. This guarantees the high level of innovations.
"We understand your requirements and demands. Based on this fundamental understanding
we create new testing concepts and system solutions."
aixACCT offers in house material or device characterization, feasibility studies, and
quality assurance for small batches. aixACCT serves as an independent test laboratory.
- Testing concept of 1T-1C memory cells of a FeRAM
- Dynamic leakage current compensation
- Sample holder for precise e31 piezocoefficient measurements of piezoelectric thin films